- Iceland – Posts – Pictures
- Scotland – Posts – Pictures
- England – Posts – Hull Pictures – London Pictures
- Poland – Posts – Warsaw Pictures – Krakow Pictures – Auschwitz Pictures
- Russia – Posts – Saint Petersburg Pictures – Dacha & Vyborg Pictures – Moscow Pictures
- Ukraine – Posts – Lviv Pictures – Kiev Pictures – Odessa Pictures
Bulgaria– Friends of friends in Saint Petersburg, Russia highly recommended going to Georgia instead.
- Georgia – Posts – Black Sea Ferry Pictures – Kobuleti Pictures – Batumi Pictures – Adjara Pictures
- Turkey – Posts
- Greece – Added to kill some time during monsoon season in India. – Posts – Pictures
- India – Posts – Mumbai Pictures – Goa Pictures – Kochi Pictures
- Singapore – Added to offset monsoon season in Thailand. – Posts – Pictures
Thailand– Skipped last minute because of bad weather and bombings. Cambodia– Removed to spend more time in Thailand, which was later removed.
- Indonesia – Also added because of the monsoon season. – Posts – Bali Pictures – Samosir Island Pictures
- Malaysia – Also added because of monsoon season. – Posts – Kuala Lumpur Pictures
Vietnam– Also removed to spend more time in Thailand. Laos– Nixed to spend more time in other countries in SE Asia.
- Hong Kong
- California – Just for a quick weekend layover.
Ecuador– Flying standby left us with the only option of Buenos Aires. Peru– Flew to Buenos Aires.
Chile– Went home for Christmas.
Brazil?– Went home for Christmas.
you guys rock! I wanna go!!!! I read that same article you did and have been dreaming of doing this ever since…someday i will!
The Itinerary looks great! You are hitting a bit of everywhere 🙂 Can’t wait to read the adventures! December-ish we will be in Peru so lets figure out if we will be in the same area.